Tervela, the creator of Cloud FastPath™, the world’s first cloud orchestrated data movement service, has an incredible opportunity for the right candidate!
We’re an established technology company with a start-up feel, located at the recently opened CIC Boston at Milk and Devonshire. And we’ve just rolled out our newest and coolest SaaS product, Cloud FastPath™. We are looking for the right individual that has built and operated infrastructure for a successful cloud service. We are a fast paced, customer focused, dynamic team looking for a leader with the talents and drive to support a rapidly expanding customer base in a high-growth market. This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to build a team over time, reporting to the VP of Product Development.
The following technical skills and experience are required:
- 3+ years hands-on Dev/Ops experience in a SaaS operation as a “team lead” or individual contributor
- Experience in a start-up software environment
- Experience running and growing a production SaaS application
- Experience with Linux system administration, Unix shell scripting, IP Networking, Firewalls, etc….
- Experience with Amazon AWS, specifically EC2 and Cloud Formation
- Experience with one or more monitoring tools such as New Relic, Pagerduty, etc.
- Competence with Python and MongoDB are desirable
- “Own” the Cloud FastPath™ Production Service including:
- User Registration: Trial accounts through billing and support
- User Notifications: Reporting and SLA’s with customers and partners
- User Support: Incidence reporting through issue resolution
- 3rd Party Relationships: Develop strong relationships with hosting providers
- Team with Cloud FastPath™ Development Team in order to:
- Ensure performance and stability requirements are met
- Resolve incidents in accordance with SLAs
- Create monitoring framework for service
- Bill for service consumed
- Team with Cloud FastPath™ Sales in order to:
- Activate and support customer accounts from trials through paid subscriptions and renewals
- Help communicate and resolve customer issues related to the service
Candidates need the following attributes: Positive disposition, productive work ethic, strong communication skills, likes a challenge, and keeps cool under pressure. Candidates lacking a sense of humor need not apply. LOL
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org