Solutions Engineer, NetCharts
Owings Mills, Maryland
In this role you will work with potential customers to understand and demonstrate how NetCharts can solve their problem and also seek out and implement new applications and integrations of NetCharts with emerging technologies. The ideal candidate is someone who loves technology, enjoys solving new technical challenges and is looking for a customer-facing role in a constantly evolving space.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that directly address clients’ business and technical requirements.
- Create, enhance and customize examples to demonstrate product features and integration capabilities.
- Qualify and offer pre-sales support to prospects via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings for successful evaluations.
- Contribute product and solution knowledge for internal and shared communities.
- Provide from-the-field feedback to engineering teams on legacy and upcoming software solutions.
- Other duties as necessary or assigned.
- Prior experience with data visualizations desired.
The Right Candidate:
- Junior level, from close to graduating to a few years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (upcoming graduates will be considered).
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; effective at communicating with both technical and ‘less’ technical prospects and internal staff.
- Interested in identifying and integrating company products with emerging technology and platforms to discover new solutions.
- Enjoys learning about new technology and developing new approaches to existing problems
- Can understand the crux of a visualization or business need and convey a solution to all skill levels.
- Is self-disciplined, solutions-oriented, willing to dive into new software integrations and likes to solve problems.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tervela is an EEO/AA employer